Sunday, June 10, 2012

What a crazy week I have had.  Worked 2 evenings at Vacation Bible School to fill in for my daughter who needed to make a quick unexpected trip to the Denver area to pick up her nephew Evan so as to bring him back here to spend the summer with us.  We are all excited about that as he is an absolute delight to have around and is growing up way too fast as far as this grandma is concerned!

I also had to prepare for a Stamping event where a group of us gathered to share three dimensional ideas to make together.  That was a lot of fun but oh boy was I tired by the time I got home.  Crashed early last night and again this afternoon after church. 

So just in these 2 brief paragraphs you get more ideas of names for me.  The most commonly referred to names here would be wife, mother, grandmother, servant, friend, stamper, crafter, and sleepyhead!  I will soon be posting pictures of Stampin'UP ideas of my creations and sharing the ones we made yesterday.  Also just need to find some down time for me and my Lord.