Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ladybug INK Blog Hop MDS



It is that time again to post our monthly blog hop.  If you are here to see mine you have most likely come from Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo's blog.  Since I am getting this ready prior to tomorrow when we are to have everythiing up and going, I don't know what hers or anyone else's is as yet, but I am excited to be posting my very first MDS project.  Ruth walked me through a couple of projects earlier this week and I decided to use the scrapbook page I created of my precious little Lili Ann, grand niece twice removed or some such thing.  She is my niece's daughter of her son Bryan.  All those levels just get so confusing to me.  She is so cute and I need to figure out what year it was so I can add that, but I feel good just what I did do completed.





Next stop will be Liz Kay's blog, enjoy our little hop as you move on, have a wonderful day!!
.