Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stamp-A-Stack Tomorrow

I am so excited to meet with you tomorrow for my first Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. I am going to give you a sneak peak of a couple of the one's we will be making. The first 2 are part of the 5 different designs to be made tomorrow.  These particular layouts were originally done in a swap our group had a few weeks ago.  I really liked these but I wanted to make them more my own.  The blue ones were a completely different color and stamp set, but I didn't have the other stamp set so you make do with what you have!!!

The third one could be called a booboo, but it really was just an experimentation as it turned out.  I just didn't do the wrap around on the ribbon.  This one also does not look like it is embossed, but it really is and just like the one next to it.  If you scroll down further you will see it does shine but I had to hold it just so in the light to get it to reflect.
 
 


 
Actually this is the one we will be making.  But the next one just goes to show if you make a mistake you just punt!!!!

 
Anyway can't wait to see you tomorrow evening, 6:30.
 
Kay