Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall is knocking on the door...

Wow I can't believe I have gone this long without updating my blog.  We took Evan back to his home, Littleton, where he lives with his Dad.  He was so good while he was here, I mean we had our moments, but when you have kids involved who doesn't?  I know he missed his Dad and little sister Justice.  She was so excited to see him.  Justice and mom were waiting for us to get there, and Justice was out of the vehicle in a flash calling her brother's name.  She is such a cutie.

Well I think fall must be here, but someone hasn't told the thermostat outside it has, still way too warm for my liking.  Of course it is the year for a Presidential election and you have all that hoopla going on to remind you of the time of year, will not be sorry to see the election come and go and we can stop having the phone ring off the hook with political calls, people knocking on our door for the other side, and all the ads which neither side is really very accurate in their accusations.  So all in all it has been ugly campaign.  I just would like to encourage everyone to get out and vote.  If you are a citizen of this country it is your right and obligation to vote, even if you write yourself in, just vote, then you can't complain how it all comes out!  The point is every vote counts, so get out and vote.

I am getting ready for my Stamping 101 class tonight and thought you all might like to be teased a bit with what will be made this evening.  This month you will have 3 cards and one very adorable little gift item, all made from Stampin'UP stamps, cardstock, ink, Big Shot, die cuts etc. so come join the fun, just call me 280-5687 to let me know you are coming.  The class costs $10 or a minimum product order of $25.




I will try to get back to you again in the next few days to review next weeks event and what is planned to take place then.  Plus this month on Saturday, Sept. 15, from 12-3 I am having an Open House to introduce my neighbors to Stampin'UP and to show off the cool stuff we have particularly for the upcoming holidays.  Even if you are not my immediate neighbor, but you would like to come, do not hesitate to swing by. You will also have the opportunity to make a card!  And there will be door prizes and snacks.

KT