Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wow, where has summer gone to?  Don't know about you but I am so pleased it has finally cooled off!   Well this is a reminder of my schedule for September.  I already missed  getting this out in time to remind you all of my Stamping 101 class which I held this past Friday evening.  We had a great time creating 3 cards, 1 fall general card, check out my website for pictures, 1 for Halloween, really cute, and one for Christmas.  We also made a cute little canning jar with 4 Hershey Nuggets in it for a gift for someone special.   It was a great time.  Glitter was part of the menu and that was everywhere, faces and in the air!!!
Now this next Friday, September 14, I will be holding my first Stamp-A-Stack at 6:30 at my house.  We will make 4 each of 4 Christmas card designs, a total of 16 cards, to take home for $25.  Or, if you determine you would like to make more at home, you can order a minimum of $35  in supplies and then you take 16 cards home and when you get your supplies you can make more cards and only have paid for the supplies, such a deal. :)

My other event for the month, Friday, September 24, is my monthly Stampers Night Out, to be held at my house.  If you want some Dion's Salad please be there at 6:00 so we might be able to start right on time at 6:30.  This event has a $10 fee to cover the cost of your dinner, supplies for 3-4 projects for everyone to make and demo's.  There will be door prizes. 
Please check my website at Stampin'UP website , ktscreations.stampinup.net, for complete details for the door prizes.

Ooops, almost forgot, I am having an Open House on Saturday, Sept. 15 from 12-3.  This is an opportunity for those who have not attended any of my functions before to just come by and check out what Stamin'UP is all about, you will have an opportunity to make a card to take home and see some of the holiday ideas I have come up with since the new Holiday Catalog has come out.  If you are looking for some retired stamp sets and supplies, those will also be available for purchase and you can sign up for any of my future classes while you are here.  I will also be having door prize drawings so it should be a lot of fun.  Come on by and join the fun.  Thanks to all of you for your support and love for crafting or crafts!

And don't forget this month is the Back to Spool time, this month with a $40 purchase from the current catalogs via myself or my online store you can select a free spool of the beautiful stitched satin ribbon in the new In Colors for this year.
If you are into digital products, thru September 14 you can still take advantage of the 31% discount on select digital downloads and or digital print products, check it out on my website.

Also our Halloween Print box promotion for signing up as a demonstrator was also extended thru September 16, so that is a fabulous offer and it is really a cool Halloween project, and I even get one if you sign up under me, so come join me, you do this business your way.  Also more details on my website.  Or by all means call me if you need more information and can't find what you need to know.

KT