Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine Card




This was a very simple card, or as Catherine Pooler would say, a KISS card.  Keep It Simple Stamper.  I used whisper white for card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored and folded at 4-1/4.  I took another piece of whisper white card stock 5-1/4 x 4.  I scored the end of this piece with the scalloped embossing folder.  I then used the stamp set from the Stamps A Flutter for the hearts and stamped them with Raspberry Ripple.  The smaller heart in the center was cut from Primrose Petals card stock, stamped also with the Raspberry Ripple ink.  My greeting is in the Delightful Dozen stamp set, and then I topped it off with a punched heart from the champagne glimmer card stock which is no longer available, you could always use red or the silver.

Well that is my first Valentine card made this year, you can look forward to seeing more.  I am not very newsy today, just kind of blah.  Just can't seem to get out of the post holiday slump!!!!   I will just leave you with a wish for you to have a wonderful day and weekend!

Thanks,

kt