Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Taste of Stampin'UP

Announcing a new monthly event.  I meet a lot of people through my day around Albuquerque and in my travels meet some of the nicest people.  And you know what I find is really strange?  Most of those people have never heard of Stampin'UP!

So I have made up some little goodie teabag holders to introduce my monthly Taste of Stampin'UP event.  It will be held once a month for 3 hours.  Any one who receives one of those goodie bags is invited to attend this event to come make a simple mailable card so they get a good taste of the fun stampers like myself, friends and fellow demonstrators all experience on a daily or at least weekly basis!  You will be able to pick up a schedule of upcoming classes

Now here are the details.

Event:   Taste of Stamping  (no cost)
Day:  Every month on the last Saturday, starting August 31.
Time:  10 AM  - 1 PM
Where: My House,  400 Fenwick PL SW, Albuquerque, NM
RSVP:  EMail. Text, or phone  See all info on my home page.
Can I bring my friend?   A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y

What do I receive for this "no cost" event. 

  • A welcome to my home. 
  • An opportunity to receive a catalog. 
  • Learn all the great ways you can find your creative vein (painlessly) for we all have one!
  • You will make at least one simple, mailable, stamped greeting card to take home. 
  • I will have some of the new items I have from the new annual Idea Book and Catalog as well as the new Fall/Winter Holiday Mini.
  • Some sort of snack
  • Learn how to get product for free or at a discount.
  • Find out more about the Stampin'UP business opportunity
  • The best part you come, make your card, check out what you want, leave when you want.
  • Of course I hope you will choose to stay and just visit so we can make a new friend or two.  
  • Stampers are friendly people!
  • By the way we like to party and to eat!
Now if you are one of my current class attendees or have previously attended my classes, feel free to invite your "virgin" stamping friends to attend this event, you can come along for their moral support!  They will receive one of those goodie bags in addition to making a card! 

All that said, this would indicate why I need RSVPs.    I do have some fun events coming up for new stampers who want more than just a taste, but need more knowledge.  I will be holding some on techniques for the more seasoned Tasters.  Also some on new product.  Sales, yes I will be having sales!  So stay tuned and join the fun.

I hope many of you who are receiving my little bags are checking my website and blog in order to learn more about this wildly fun activity.  I look forward to hearing from you soon
kt