Thursday, September 12, 2013

LadyBug Ink Blog Hop

 
Good morning everyone!  Finally the end of the week.  Sure been a busy one!  Pondered for several days what I was going to do and now here are the results.  I am anxious to see everyone else's contribution, you most likely have landed here from Nichole Gonzales' blog.
 
 


I started with Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, layered 4 x 5-1/4 brushed silver cardstock,  I stamped the wreath (132748) with Versamark on to a 4 x 4 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, then mixed Iridescent Ice with White Embossing powder to cover the stamped image and then heat embossed the card.  I used the Circle and the Floral Frames Framelits.  I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the wreath and the Bubblegum Green Stitched Ribbon for the bow.  I took the Tea Lace Paper Doilies and sponged with the Cherry Cobbler.  The greeting  came from the More Merry Messages (126402) from our Holiday Carryover list.

Hope you enjoyed this card.  It was really pretty simple to make.  I will probably make some more of this and I would also emboss the greeting with Cherry Cobbler Embossing powder.  But it  was getting late and needed to get it posted.

Now you will be off to Liz Kay's Blog, Liz Kay www.kraftasticmrskay.blogspot.com, to check out her contribution.  See you next month.

To order the products from my online store you can reach it at www.ktscreations.stampinup.net!

Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/