Monday, December 16, 2013

A Wrap for the Holidays

Hi everyone, Kind of been out of touch the past month or so and so pretty quiet on the blog.  We were sick for about 3 weeks or more, Don and I, and so that really slowed me down.  Good thing I had not planned to hit the craft show circuit this fall as I would have not been able to fulfill my agreements and would have lost money!  I thank God He guided me around that dilemma!

Anyway, I need to keep this short, so I am going to give you a link today to something I did do with a group of ladies from all over the USA.  It was so much fun, and now that I have done this one, I just might start doing more videos, like so many other crafters are doing to share their product, creativity, and inspiration for others!

I have much to share with you all, but need to get cracking on preparation for my children's BSF duties for tomorrow and Thursday.

So be sure to click on the link below, and check out this group video for holiday ideas, and although it is kind of late for this year, you can tuck these away for other holidays and for next year!

Please let me know what you think, and all constructive criticism is appreciated.  I will be back tomorrow with pictures.

Kay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5r1Vir5Kn4

Don't forget go to www.ktscreations.stampinup.net to shop and take advantage of some really great sales, Stampin' Up is really doing some wonderful discounts.  The weekly discount ends today!  The Blowout sale is until quantities last, once gone so is the item!!!